Instagram

Sunday 19 March 2017

Denim on Denim.

It's March...already?! Crazy how fast 2017 has been passing! I feel like I'm just trying to stay afloat the entire time through 2017, but thankful that I've made it well so far heh. Just came back from a short Bangkok trip cause Tzu had to make his wedding suits (:

Tried out a denim x denim outfit 2 weeks back, and there's lots of different ways to pair denim with denim - you can choose to go with different washes of denim or designs, you can also choose to stick with the same/similar wash of denim for your top and bottom too. 







Scored the cutest pair of boyfriend jeans in my wardrobe which comes with heart cutouts from Soeurs.co and paired it with a sleeveless denim top from The Tinsel Rack.

What I love about denim on denim outfits is that you can make the style either really casual/street with accessories such as caps, sneakers and backpacks, or you can also go for a more polished look by pairing it with a fancy pair of earrings and heels. Either way, it'll look awesome! 

Tzu thinks my jeans are a little too weird for him but, I love them? It goes right next to my tassel jeans for sure haha.

Love, Jo 

No comments:

Post a Comment